Let’s Make Some Magic!
Seeking advice from a website and graphic designer with years of experience? You’re in the right place! I’ve written a few notes further down the page so you can check out if we’d be a good match to work together.
Please complete the below form for all enquiries and I’ll get back to you with the next steps for your project. Please note that approval by email for work to commence indicates that you have read and agree with our Terms & Conditions.
Signs we’re the perfect match:
- You take care of your business with mindfulness and passion.
- You’re motivated to get stuck in and complete your project so you can start attracting new clients.
- You’re amazing at what you do and want to partner with an experienced branding and web design consultant.
- You respect the creative process and appreciate it can take time.
- You feel pretty confident in general with technology, and doing things like sending emails, sharing files, and surfing the web are a breezy walk in the park for you.
- You love nature, animals, coffee, travelling, wine, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, chocolate, swimming in the sea, sunrises and sunsets, cheese, picnics, and freshly baked bread (but hey, I can probably let some of these slide…)
I may not be right for you if:
- Your project is urgent. Creativity and quality take time. Great work is not rushed.
- You find making decisions and articulating what you want difficult. I work best with people who can easily express their likes and dislikes.
- You feel stressed by deadlines. Your project will have a scope with due dates and limited rounds of amends.
- You’re too busy to dedicate time to this project. You will be asked to provide content, feedback and make decisions.
- You feel you have the design and marketing know-how to do it yourself. You may find a DIY website service more suited to you.
- You aren’t happy to communicate mostly via email throughout projects. This is important because it gives a clear paper trail of specific requirements for projects. We keep phone numbers on file incase we ever need to get in touch urgently.